1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though
you meant it to happen.
2. When you get to the point where you really
understand your computer, it's probably obsolete.
3. The first place to look for information is in the
section of the manual where you'd least expect to find
4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite
6. To err is human...to blame your computer for your
mistakes is even more human, its downright natural.
7. He who laughs last, probably has a back-up.
8. The number one cause of computer problems is
9. A complex system that doesn't work is invariably
found to have evolved from a simpler system that
worked just fine.
10. A computer program will always do what you tell it
to do, but rarely what you want it to do.