Eczema home remedies
As we all know the skin is the largest organ in the body and the most visible, so any condition affecting it is impossible to ignore. The skin is not only exposed to cut, burns, bruises and scrapes, it can also develop diseases just like any other part of the body.
Dermatitis or Eczema is an inflammatory skin condition that produces blisters, redness, scaling, flaking, thickening, weeping, crusting, color changes and itching that can be very annoying. Many times Dermatitis/eczema is allergic in nature mainly by coming in contact with different materials, chemicals or plants, such as, rubber, latex, perfumes, gold, silver, poison ivy, soap, cosmetics etc.
People with thin dry skin are prone to develop dermatitis/eczema and other skin conditions. Another cause of dermatitis is sensitivity or allergy to some foods. Studies have shown that people with low stomach acid are sensitive to some types of foods thus making them prone to develop some kind of skin disorder.
People suffering from dermatitis/eczema are sensitive to some of the items listed above and should be mindful of their condition and avoid contact with any irritant. Prolonged exposure to the materials may worsen the symptoms and cause the dermatitis to spread.
Another type of eczema called atopic dermatitis (AD) affects the face, elbows and knees it's extremely itchy. Also nummular dermatitis attacks arms and legs and produces circular lesions caused by contact with nickel.
Home remedies for Dermatitis
- Skin wash.
Mix the following ingredients: 1 tsp. comfrey root. 1 tsp. white oak bark. 1 tsp. slippery elm bark. 2 cups of water. Boil for 35 minutes use it to wash the affected area.
- Vitamin B complex is needed for healthy skin.
- Take Biotin pills is essential to prevent dermatitis
- Put Vitamin E on the affected area it calms the itching. Never use synthetic vitamin E because your body will not be able to utilize it. Synthetic vitamin E has a dl instead of a d in front of its description: dl-alpha tocopherol.
Take Zinc orally and apply it directly on the dermatitis.
- Home remedies for Dermatitis
- Shark cartilage reduces inflammation.
- Use a lotion made out of blueberry leaves this is proven to be fantastic relieving inflammation of dermatitis.