1. Begin drinking a glass of vegetable juice every day. Raw vegetable juice such as carrot juice , amla juice and mixed vegetable juice are full of antioxidants and enzymes that help to remove toxins and digest food better.
2. Consume adequate protein to enable tissue repair and prevent loss of muscle mass and bone degeneration.
3. consume antioxidants such as beta-carotene,vitamin c, vitamin e and selenium by including fruits and vegetables,nuts and seeds in your daily diet.
4.Get in shape. It is important aspect of looking good and staying healthy. Eating less also slows down the aging process.
5.Fast for any one day in a week on raw vegetable juices, or three consecutive days on raw fruits and vegetable. This is a good way to detoxify.It is important as an overall lifestyle needs specific dietary changes.It is important tool in treating obesity, which is also associated with toxicity.Almost everyone need to detoxify from time to time. Those who lead a life of excess and those who eat large meals at night need too detoxify twice a year. People with symptoms like headaches,digestive problem and allergies will benefit greatly by this.
6.Avoid having more than 500ml of MUFA oil per individual per month (olive oil,rice bran oil, til oi groundnut oil and mustard oil are MUFA oil). Reduce the intake of food that accelerate the aging process such as sugar, processed foods, refined foods and fried foods.
7.Control stress. It is said that your mind is the biggest contribution to disease. Stress suppresses the immune system and makes you age faster.
8. Try to develop a loving relationship with your family and friends, spouse, and pets. Love makes life meaningful. It has a healing energy and is is powerful stimulant to the immune system.
9.Make sure you exercise at least five times a week for 30-4o minutes. Sweating releases stored toxins and aerobic exercise help improve digestion and metabolism.
10. Quit smoking. This is the best gift you can give yourself this year.
Achieving ideal body weight is the fist step towards achieving good health.