Saturday, January 26, 2008

Humour, Funny , Jokes ..... : )

Scientists are trying to figure out how long a person can live without
brain..
Please tell them your age!!!!!!

Mistakes are not crime......if you correct them they are the key of success
FOR EXAMPLE....God created you ......He than created me

Dad to son: when I beat you how do you control your anger?
Son: I start cleaning toilet
Dad: How does that satisfy you?
Son: I clean it with your toothbrush

Boy: mom, today my friend is coming over, please hide all the toys
Mom: Why, son? Is your friend a robber.
Boy: No. He will recognize his toys

In aptitude test... Nile River is in which state?
Sardar: liquid state

INTERVIEW : Imagine, in a closed room , how can you escape if it caught fire?
Sardar: Simple, stop imagining

Sardar starts shouting in a store...... where is my free gift with this
oil?
Shopkeeper : there is nothing free with this
Sardar: it is written CHOLESTROL FREE

Sardar: in my dreams rats play football every night
DR: take this tablet you will be ok
Sardar: Can I take tommorrow, tonight is final game

No comments: