Sam Walton's 10 rules to build a successful business:
1. Commit to your business.
2. Share your profits with all your associates, and treat them as partners.
3. Motivate your partners.
4. Communicate everything you possibly can to your partners.
5. Appreciate everything your associate do for the business.
6. Celebrate your successs.
7. Listen to everyone in ur company and figue out ways to get them talking.
8. Exceed your custmore's expectations.
9. Control your expenses better than your competition.
10. Swim upstream.Go other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom.
By: Samuel Moore Watson, founder of WalMart.